• The board congratulates me for being a champion... But i finished in 4th place.

MatiVa
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Hello, i dont think i need to explain much about this.

At the end of the season i get a message that Eriksen received his bonus for winning the league. But, i finished in 4th place!!!!

20220222052815_1.jpg.c7a75da6834dde2da0f5a82c095dd488.jpg

20220222052927_1.jpg.872e8ddadcbed70225b4326d54d9103f.jpg

I finished 27 points below Kobenhavn!!!! At what point Eriksen deserves to be pais his bonus for winning the league????  He is literally stealing from the club.

Jokes aside, I assume it was a bug in the contracts, but no. A few days later i am congratulated for fulfilling the goal of winning the league.

20220222143132_1.jpg.9505c64d1b6a0caab38b46d9d2bd54e9.jpg

I undestand that the error occurs because i won the Playoffs for European championships. Oh and sorry for the image in Spanish but i was in a hurry to change the lenguage.  Its not much either, it just say that i managed to win the 3F Superliga a year ahead of schedule.

I dont want to offend anyone, but its already unplayable, Or i am having the bad luck to find all the bugs in the game. Really, the ME is getting worse every day and on top of that everything (or almost everything) is bugged and i dont undestand how it is possible for a game of this level to be like this, these are bugs that should be fixed after the beta. Its a shame that they have sold us a incomplete game and that they have been, i dont know, 6 months since the release? and thats nothing its solved.

Honestly, i enjoy the game and i love FM, but im already losing all the desire to continue playing. Im from Argentina and the situation makes it difficult to buy the game (because of the taxes the game here is basically worth twice what it should)  and ends up not worth  buying the game if its so incomplete, which makes me think about not buying it anymore.

Oh! I uploaded a save called "MatiVa- Bug bonus paid" in which if they advance a few days the congratulations for the title arrive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments