• All Referees have their worst rating in my games

Rashio
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I've never thought to check before, and then I suddenly got 10 yellow cards (three of which became double so they turned red) in one game and so I checked the referee's rating. A 3,6. Odd, but then I checked all of my recent games and it's a pattern. All of my games are the games where they get their worst ratings. It's almost like there's a conspiracy against my club.

No, I don't use any kind of instruction to make them tackle more or harder. Is this a bug or a feature of the game? Are they supposed to be continuously worse specifically in your games?

1102786821_ref3.PNG.a72a75ab2f59d2513597055457fab40d.PNG652648123_ref1.PNG.f7a5128632bb399a52ed2ef3ae91be53.PNG58613913_ref2.PNG.5ad8970592a7ac39259446092d58f726.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

18 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Do you have a save file you could provide for us to investigate from, please? :)

I uploaded to your cloud service under the name 'Adam Persson - Lönsboda GoIF ny.fm'. The save file is of the current state and it is not currently as bad as the pictures but still well under what I think it should be. Every one of my recent game are well under the referees' standards and most often in the bottom two.

The referee's rating should be how well they handled the game correct? So if they make mistakes or poor cards they'll get a bad rating right? Because it's one thing if you regularly get yellow cards, that might be an aggression issue in the squad. If the referees continuously make bad decisions against you however...that's just not okay. I'm now in a much better position (league wise and winning wise) than I was when I made this post, but it's still annoying.

I don't know if it helps BUT every time I manage in sweden I've seen that four referees get their European category decreased every year. Never anyone who gets it increased. Is this my fault? Or does the game just consider Swedish referees to not deserve their licenses?

• Administrators

I can't say either way for sure, but with your save file we'll investigate ahead of future versions and make changes where appropriate - thank you for raising it. :)