• Board won't give me more than 9 coaches despite having over 500m in the balance

piuk
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

I'm in 2025 and have been asking for more coaches for good 4 years. There's no way I can get anymore. Not for my youth teams nor the senior team. I have over 500m in the balance, 30m of debt and 308m transfer budget. This shouldn't be happening, is this a bug or is my chairman just really f*king pesky and cheap. The team has been preforming well and I've won the DFB Pokal on numerous occasions alognside winning the UEL and Bundesliga last year. They're very much pleased with me. The option to ask for more coaches is always there. 

Save is already uploaded. Please don't leave me hanging for months again. Cheers

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Only the elite clubs, judged by worldwide reputation, are likely to get more staff than you already have.

It's more a case of ensuring users can have unrealistic sized backroom staff. As you've already got the best staff in the division, the boards perspective is that there's not much incentive to hire more.