• Consistent problem with registering players for the champions league

nkmachine08
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Hi,

Since FM21 that I have this issue, and now in FM22 as well, but usually I could find a way to work with it up until now. The problem I'm facing is related to the limit of registering a maximum of 3 new players in the Champions League at the end of the mid-season transfer window. It registers some players that were already registered in the Champions League in the same season, and who already played in Champions League matches in the group stages, as new players.

To explain more clearly and with examples, I registered 2 players in the Champions League at the end of the summer transfer window, who even played matches in the Champions League, and now when I have to confirm their register again after the mid-season transfer window, it registers them as new registrations, counting them for the 3 new players limit. This means that the 3 new squad players that came to reinforce my team in this mid-season transfer window, won't all be able to play in the Champions League, causing problems with their morale, their relationship with me and in the teams dynamics, besides obviously not being able to play them in the upcoming matches of the Champions League.

I've tried going back to previous saves and running it back all the way until the registration at the end of the mid-season transfer window, but the problem persists and with the same players.

Is this a know bug? Do you have any feedback on the situation or any suggestion on how to avoid this?

Thank you,

User Feedback

Recommended Comments