• Game breaking bug preventing me from applying to any jobs only a year into a new save

JamieL9898
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Just a year into my save and all methods of applying for jobs have been completely broken. The job centre is completely empty despite seeing and knowing jobs are available across 65 loaded leagues. The Job Security page is also completely empty which it should never be in any case. Plus I cannot even apply to jobs when I receive emails about a vacancy in the inbox. Even creating a new manager to try and solve the issue, It wouldn't let me select a club and forced me to start unemployed where I would face the same issue.

I have attached photos showing all the various ways to apply for jobs being broken. Please note there are no filters preventing anything showing in either the job centre or job security section 

Job Security Empty.png

Job Centre Empty.png

Inbox cant apply.png

New Manager Creation.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

58 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

We'd need a save file with this showing, please. We'll look into it as soon as we can.

Hi Kyle, I have uploaded the save file onto the cloud as Unable To Apply For Jobs.FM

• SI Staff

It looks like the Manageable Teams dropdown on the Game Status screen has been changed to Indian Clubs Only. If you change this to 'All' then this should resolve the problem. 

Manageable Teams.jpg