• interaction in dressing room after match there an issue with praising players individually

mertle
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

So after match Maidenhead v Grimsby

I clicked those who got 7.1 to 7.5 said they played well everything was fine whole team responded well.

However I then just click those above 7.5 and said they had good game my whole team morale tanked to demoralized which is strange had been doing it previous games with zero negative effect.   Which is strange considering a praise to all those who worked hard see attached photo result.

fmteamtalk.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      So I won 1-0 but the game was far from the convincing first half was poor I made 2 subs bringing off 2 players not working second half was much better. However, the after comments to the team don't always have well done that was the much better second-half display option. Naturally, I said we were fortunate for the win as it was 18-18 on shots everyone was motivated and fine. Problems were hit on second individual praising of those who played well. I did not think those individually praised would feel demoralized those maybe who underperformed but as a team collective they already accepted game was not good enough and were already motivated to do better.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments