• LaLiga and Eredivisie have no schedule

pedrex.alvex
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I was managing a Portuguese team and in the middle of the season I accepted an offer to join heerenveen at the end of the season, I joined them and when I reached the new season I had no schedule and neither did the Spanish teams, I am not using any data updates I only used the real name fix files is there any solution to this problem?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could you provide a save file for us to investigate from, please?

Ideally before you join leave the current club to join the new one, if possible. :)

I provided a save called "The Journey (v02)" where it is the 19th of May I played my last game of the league in Portugal, I had already accepted the Heerenveen job, but i only move to Heerenveen at the 2nd of June

Best Regards

Edited by pedrex.alvex

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

How far did you continue? The Dutch league fixtures generate on 7th July, so that date might be a bit later than what you're used to in other leagues :)

Soaking the game saw both leagues get new fixtures - with the Spanish league coming a few days later than the Dutch.

Hope this helps :)

Kind regards,

Vik

7 horas atrás, Viktor Ilivanov disse:

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

How far did you continue? The Dutch league fixtures generate on 7th July, so that date might be a bit later than what you're used to in other leagues :)

Soaking the game saw both leagues get new fixtures - with the Spanish league coming a few days later than the Dutch.

Hope this helps :)

Kind regards,

Vik

If I remember correctly, I continued until the 7th of July precisely, but I'll check it out again.

Kind regards