• My player's international experience has reset

RobyTeed
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

This is quite frustrating, but I have a Welsh fullback who now apparently is English and has 0 caps for Wales, despite actually having 15 caps. Hoping it's just a visual glitch, but the save without it is thankfully less than an in-game month back, so not too much of an issue if I have to go back. Wondering if anyone else has encountered this, and if it's potentially my save corrupting (Do use a fix for the national teams to avoid greyed out players, and started the save in Beta)? Many thanks.

Also uploaded images of the player's info before and after whatever happened to cause this.

Info before

Info before

Info after

Info after

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 21/09/2022 at 09:57, Kyle Brown said:

Could you provide a save file so we can investigate, please?

Hi Kyle,

apologies for bothering you again, and appreciate youre probably hard at work on FM23 with the cycle coming to a close, but was just wondering if any progress had been made here?

Many thanks.

• Administrators

Roby, sorry I never did update you with the progress.

It's one we now have under investigation thanks to your spot, but not something we can rectify for FM22 due to how late in the cycle it was brought up. We will look to make improvements in future versions, but I can't guarantee they'll be present at release day.

Thank you nevertheless for your help, your patience is appreciated!