• Staff allowed changed to 0 after promotion.

Christianlon
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi

I'm playing a database that has more lower leagues in Norway. I started in the seventh division and before the third last game of the season I secured promotion. Then my staff was changed to 0 scouts, 0 everything really. When I then ask for example a scout that will be accepted by the board, but it says it was changed form 1 to 3. Originally I had 2. On the staffpage it still says 0. Is this a bug or what or the club just making it more dificult?

let me know if I need to upload the save files.

Christian

after promotion (2).png

before promotion (2).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi

I've uploaded the save files

Christian Lønning – Bømlo (v02).fm is saved right before my match against Bjoa where I have some staff and Christian Lønning – Bømlo (v02) etter bjoa.fm is after the match and the staff update has taken place.

Thank you very much for looking into it.

Christian

Any estimated time this will take? 😊

I continued last night and the board made the club semi professional. A bit early as I think there are clubs in 4th and 5th division that are amateur. And we are just in 6th. They did't change the staff but I got a part time contract. 

Christian

• Administrators

It's because it's a custom database, the way that's been set up has caused the problem you're seeing in game. It's not something we're in a position to address so would be worth reaching out to the author/creator of the file to see if they can make the amendments so this no longer happens. 

Apologies about that. 

Hi  

Thanks for looking into it. The problem I had has now corrected itself. We became semi professional before the start of the season and the staff was somewhat back to normal. The club is now professional after a takeover and the amount of staff is better than ever. 

So for now it seems I can continue the save. 

Christian