• U23s Manager using U18 players (instead of greyed-out players) even after I over-ride their initial team selection

jayedson
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Known Issue

Description of issue

I know that U23s/U18s managers will often play players in any position, not necessarily in a position I am retraining in.

I also know I can over-ride their team selection just ahead of the game and this works fine.

An issue that cannot be resolved is even if I select a full U23s squad (having to use greyed out players to fill the bench etc), unfortunately the U23s manager will use U18 players ahead of the greyed out U23s.

This causes an issue where I am retraining an U18 LWB (inverted) to a RWB (as he is right footed).

The U23 manager keeps playing him at LWB in the U23s if I don't have a real player to play there for 90mins.

This causes further issues as the U18s may often play the next day meaning my U18 player is too tired to play that game (losing vital retraining / playing time in preferred position) or they get exhausted affecting their development either way.

U23s team selection needs to be fixed to what the senior manager over-rides it to (including the greyed out players which seems to be the problem at the minute) - this will avoid U18s being promoted inappropriately. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments