• Unable to set North American Continental Club Competitions to Full Detail

thomyorkessoul
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

313761654_fm2021-11-3015-32-14-987.thumb.jpg.3e0e4aac2460cbe89e1f251d98c5fea3.jpg

As you can see in the screenshot, when setting detail level there isn't even an option for North America. There's an option for every other continent though. This is frustrating as somebody that's gone through great lengths to completely redesign the continental league structure specifically because I intend to play as an international manager in North America, so I won't be playing in the competition myself but certain players I'd like to call up might be. I like using full detail for the top leagues and continental cups, but I can't do it for the one continent I'm most interested in.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really sorry you've never had a response - an internal note was left by a member of the team but it was never communicated to you. I can only apologise, it wasn't intentional and if you still need a hand I'll do my utmost to resolve it as quick as I can. 

When we tested this on our end it appears as normal, both on existing saves and new ones. 

If you were to create a new save on your end, does it appear or is it still missing? if it's missing, could you provide the save file for us to investigate into please?

No change whatsoever. Here's another screenshot proving it.

2022917952_fm2022-01-0415-15-25-451.thumb.jpg.8903690b146feff5756cac1ecbdbc7a3.jpg

I can change the detail level for any other continent, including inconsequential competitions like the OFC Champions League in Oceania, but not even a single option for North America. I'm not sure how you can honestly say it's there on your end. I'd like to see a screenshot proving it, because I don't believe it for a second.

Here's 2 saves so you can see for yourself:

My original save is called "Max Powers - Unemployed TEST2.fm"

The brand new save I just created is called "TEST GAME MK727.fm"