• Unknown Place of Birth

Gary James
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I have a Regen with Honk Kong and English Nationality but place of birth is listed as Unknown.

How is this possible?

image.thumb.png.1390cb29c86f85be739b39867601ac56.png

image.thumb.png.7739b31a8ce3639e21e3ac55ce97d854.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hey Gary James, some real-life people (of which most work at SI) are in the newgen name pool in FM. The place of birth for Jimmy Wong is unknown as FM22 don't have my birthplace, so it is not a bug. 

Also, you need to give me a chance to prove myself gaffer  :)

Lastly, it would be good if you can provide a save for Kyle so he can look into the other issue for you.

Thanks.

在 2022/5/3 在 AM6点01分, Gary James说:

Another issue with Nationalities. I have an English regen that was born in China who has no Chinese nationality.

image.thumb.png.0b9c6a25aa9fc890b7e18fcc83ed062b.png

@Jimmy WongThis is possible but better check if the player is generated by default with English nationality only but obviously Chinese names, see if we may have someone surnamed Du and givennamed Xiaoming but with English nationality

@Jimmy Wong very interesting to read your responce about your Newgen information.  I knew men=mbers of staff were in the database but this is the first time I have noticed one due the unknown birthplace.

Your player will get his chance to prove himself if he works hard in training and develops how we exepect him too lol