• Youth intake prediction and real intake

Lukas27
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Youth intake and prediction in former FM's where way better and more accurate.

Screenshots should speak for itself. It's almost the same every year in my save. In former FM's this was way better, 

As it is really bad I consider this rather a bug / bad feature. I even took a screenshot of my staff member...

IMG_20220817_224105.jpg

IMG_20220817_224046.jpg

IMG-20220803-WA0001.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

This is more likely to be just a one off, over the course of every save file played on the game, there's nothing within the data to suggest there's an issue. That said, we'll continue to monitor ahead of future versions and make changes where necessary. :)

vor einer Stunde schrieb Kyle Brown:

This is more likely to be just a one off, over the course of every save file played on the game, there's nothing within the data to suggest there's an issue. That said, we'll continue to monitor ahead of future versions and make changes where necessary. :)

In my saves this is more the rule than the exception. It was far more precice in former FM's is all i can tell you. In this running longterm save in 10 years it was like that 7-8 times.

And still when it says a good striker will come, you can be sure the best players will have any position but no striker

• Administrators

We'd need save files prior to each youth intake to take a proper look at this, either from previous intakes or for future ones going forward. 

But again I can only reiterate over the course of every save created on the game, the numbers look good on our end, so I can't promise we'd be able to make any wholescale changes.

Am 22.8.2022 um 11:59 schrieb Kyle Brown:

We'd need save files prior to each youth intake to take a proper look at this, either from previous intakes or for future ones going forward. 

But again I can only reiterate over the course of every save created on the game, the numbers look good on our end, so I can't promise we'd be able to make any wholescale changes.

Hello Kyle,

i believe you that numbers look good, but please believe me as well that here it's very annoying. It's not annoying having bad intakes, of course you can have several bad intakes in a row.

What's annoying and far from realism (with good staff) is the fact of the gap between prediction and intake between december and march. Next example just a year later... Of course i can't deliver save files from the past 9 years I'm sorry.

2 gifted strikers with mark "1"...Best striker around 2 potenzial, total crap. top talent ZM...(3 potential)...ridiculous if you have that almost every season.

1015902299_IMG-20220904-WA00001.thumb.jpg.1c97189a401569d479c5e3f3812581c6.jpg20220904110512_1.thumb.jpg.d8cb80e0c2920fd54c5f4e98daaf4ce8.jpg

1015902299_IMG-20220904-WA00001.thumb.jpg.1c97189a401569d479c5e3f3812581c6.jpg

Am 22.8.2022 um 11:59 schrieb Kyle Brown:

Just another year later...prediction, very good, 4 stars, intake: rather ****, 2 stars. prediction: a really good Goalkeeper. Intake: No goalkeeper in top 5...(a huge critism of realism here still)

IMG-20220914-WA0006[1].jpg

IMG-20220911-WA0006[1].jpg

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Kyle Brown:

Do you have a save file from that latest intake? 

which date ingame would be best? December when prediction comes our march for intake?maybe I still have an autosave.