• Cannot Save In Steam Cloud.

bucket
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Playing different saves on both iMac and MacBook Air, but wanting to continue on other machines. Signed into same steam account, saved games in cloud, but cannot see them on other computer. Don't think I'm doing anything wrong. 

Both FM's on latest download - 22.2.0+1632745 (m.e v22.3.0.0) - Chelsea save (Started on 1632745 version) Dorking save (Started on 1624846 version)

Let me know if you need anymore info. 

Thanks 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really sorry you never got a response, seems the thread got missed in the sweeps and then fell further to the bottom until you bumped it.

Have you signed out from steam completely on other machines before trying to get the save from the cloud? That can normally have an impact. 

If that isn't the case and after signing out properly it remains an issue, let us know and we'll investigate further.

On 25/01/2022 at 12:39, Kyle Brown said:

Really sorry you never got a response, seems the thread got missed in the sweeps and then fell further to the bottom until you bumped it.

Have you signed out from steam completely on other machines before trying to get the save from the cloud? That can normally have an impact. 

If that isn't the case and after signing out properly it remains an issue, let us know and we'll investigate further.

Hi Kyle,

I've tried this on both machines and still won't work. I've loaded up both FM22 (retail version) and on a different version.

On FM22 - The save is in the cloud but cannot be loaded - Probably because it was originally started on a different version. 

On a different version- the save isn't even in the cloud, so cannot find the save.

I'm running out of ideas to be honest! 

Edited by Kyle Brown
    Mentions Bandele

Also @Kyle Brown, Under the general settings on PB on steam, under Steam Cloud it's ticked but has 0 bytes stored out of 953.67MB available. Not sure if this helps. Let me know if you need any more info screenshots etc. 

• Administrators

We're investigating this as a priority and hoping to get something over to the Dev team as quick as we can - we've been able to reproduce some Cloud issues on our end so we'll do what we can. 

Really sorry for the delay so far, but we're making progress now!