• Win European Champions Cup (First knockout Round) no cash awarded

Misterxy
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Dear Support, 

I've just won a game in the champions cup first knock out round. But i'm not awarded with the 2.8 millions that one receives by winning a game. 

Shouldn't this also be the case after the group stage? 

Also no money was awarded for reaching the Round of 16 after the group stage. While the prize money is about $11.6 million. How does this come? 

Attached a screenshot that shows the win but no message concerning the money earned. 

image.thumb.png.e5fdf641a0d10c703fa111797c2285f4.png

Is this a bug or will the money be earned in a later stage? 

Kind Regards,

Tim

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 04/11/2021 at 12:46, Kyle Brown said:

Prize money comes through as one payment at the end of the season. :) 

Is this definitely true? I get an email after every UCL match to say I've been awarded x amount for winning or for progressing.

Indeed, same for me. I'm also receiving an email after every UCL match. Except after the group stage matches. 
    If not receiving any money for winning a game after the group stage is a rule that is fine. I just believe that you should receive an award for reaching the group stage and this does not get awarded at the end of the season?

• Administrators

My post wasn't clear enough, my apologies!

You're correct to say you will often get messages to say you've received X amount for winning, but the money is paid out to you after the conclusion of the tournament. 

So we'd only consider this a bug if you weren't to receive the total figure at the end of the season, which isn't what the OP was saying. 

Hope that clears it up. :)