• Keeper dont listen to my tactic

agoran
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Another bug, i set on roll it out, on distribute ball to back players, but no he shoots to opponent, even he has 2 alone players...

image.thumb.png.8a0cf4f0f071acacdc3909b1efdefe1b.png

image.thumb.png.081c682931bac6abd28e78d883297cf9.pngimage.thumb.png.f2f311346bbff5c36a38315ca4bbb551.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

this looks exactly as i would hope. i can see at least 9 southampton players in your half( i'd assume they've just been attacking and alisson has collected a through ball/ wayward cross). we disagree in that you have 2 free players to recieve a pass. i'd suggest the 2 centre-halfs are covered by the front 2 of southampton's 4-4-2 and the 2 wide men are covering your full-backs. anyway, the problem you have is you have your goalkeeper set to quick distribution. conflicting with the distrubution to the centre and full-backs and alisson has just pumped it upfield quickly, meeting 1 of your set objectives. i just wish i could set-up my team to press like southampton have here( without playing 442 or man-marking)

5 minutes ago, Abdullah Patel said:

If this is a theme, we'd appreciate if you can provide multiple timestamps of when these events are happening so that we can investigate into this further.

60.14 minute... check his option cbs and he kick it foward