• Set pieces problem like in fm 2021

agoran
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

So after 1st free kick i see that ME and behavior is same as was the worst fm 2021. SO my players left alone players in far post alone but in first ther is my free players...marking error as was in fm 2021 so nothing new..just fantastic...of  course the alone player score

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

so we got another stupid reaction of players, Matip is near the player and Matip is tall and has good heading, the ball go to his opponent near him but Matip run away and Tsimikas who is small go for heading and leave whole side undefended and of course he losses header...so another stupid player movement

image.thumb.png.b6b0e1029b061422e10bd90260b973aa.png

image.thumb.png.2693617dc6e74e75f95c1bfbd18f77e8.png

• Administrators

For the set pieces here, players will follow the instructions you've set. You've asked defenders to mark the front post, across the six yard box and outside the area. You've also left players forward.

This means in certain situations, you don't have enough players available to man mark. If you're setting some players as zonal (say mark the six yard box or post) and some to man mark, you may find this is the case. Players will not break free from their assigned set piece instructions. 

In relation to some of the general examples you've raised related to player's positional sense, we would really need more examples of where this happens. Players will make mistakes - DLP's will be caught out of position, defenders will back off players when they should close down etc. Only if we have lots of examples of this occurring would we be able to determine on a large scale whether it's a series of 'mistakes' from players or an underlying bug.

Thanks. 

So , if i sign player to be on far post and opposition player stand 1 meter of him which is center position so my player will stand alone and let player alone THIS IS LIKE IN REALITY LOL

If my player run away from player or ball this is like reality? if my player who is better in heading and ball go to his player who he mark he run away that smallest player can lose the header, please check this i explain you every situations, you didnt look at it. please look.

8 hours ago, Abdullah Patel said:

Hi @agoran, we'd appreciate if you would raise these issues separately as new threads in the right sections as they will get better visibility as separate threads.

So i have another problem with set pieces... another prove there is some problem... 2 of my players are alone in 6 yard area and the opponent player is alone 3 meters from them no one go to him...

image.thumb.png.26fc1d9b80346fca7dfa21f86cb81472.png