• VAR Disallowing of Goals Not Showing in Key Highlights

SaintsFCFan7498
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

I'm having an issue where the disallowing of goals isn't being shown on Key Highlights. I'm having Goals being Awarded and it's happened multiple times in my save which I have uploaded.

However, when a goal is being disallowed, the highlight of the actual event happens but the VAR event does not. In FM21, this was a highlight so I'm expecting this to be the case here too. This has happened multiple times and the VAR event has not been shown. This happened most recently in the Hearts game where Hearts had an equalising goal disallowed and was not shown.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

As you said, no VAR in Scotland so that part isn't a bug. 

However, in regards to the second point we'd need a few examples in order to investigate it properly. We'll leave this thread open and if you or anyone else spots something like that please add your PKMs. :)

On 25/10/2021 at 18:15, Kyle Brown said:

As you said, no VAR in Scotland so that part isn't a bug. 

However, in regards to the second point we'd need a few examples in order to investigate it properly. We'll leave this thread open and if you or anyone else spots something like that please add your PKMs. :)

Yeah. I was trying to change the title but can't change it. A more appropriate title would be "Key Highlights missing Offsides without VAR."