• Ability - Unknown

Dezus
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

As a new manager to one of the biggest clubs in the world, I went to check my team's scouting knowledge. I edited the 'General Info' view of the 'Player' scouting UI, swapping out World Reputation for Ability. My absolutely MASSIVE club had Ability - Unknown for every single player in the world.  It is unrealistic and incorrect for established clubs to have no scouting database whatsoever upon your arrival.  Clubs irl own their databases and scouting data, that stays no matter who is managing. This is 2022, clubs own data not scouts. This is pretty dumb and should be fixed for full release. For some clubs (Southampton, Leicester, Ajax, etc) their scouting knowledge is their brand/culture.

Scouts are important and need to do their job, and some are better than others, but clubs own all the data.  Especially very well paying huge clubs. I have never managed a big club in all my time playing but this is wrong and needs to be right.

20211023113405_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

It looks as if you may have asked for your assistant managers opinion of their ability. If you follow the same path but ask for your scouts, it should work as intended. 

Let me know if that helps!