• Club Turning Down Loan Offer That Meets Their Demands

Sandy Tait
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Offered Man Utd exactly what they asked for but they still turned down the offer. image.thumb.png.7bf46b8dae8a17e17e5a9f208f8bc2c8.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

As stated in the news item article, Man Utd already have accepted a permanent transfer offer for him and thus that's why are reluctant to loan him out (with a potential future buy clause :) )

Kind regards,

Vik

I’m having similar issue, however inadvertently put my thread in wrong section on forum, it’s in the match engine forum( no idea how I managed it).

no permanent transfer offer in for player in question; parent club say they £8m future fee they proposed is unacceptable.

On 25/10/2021 at 11:09, Viktor Ilivanov said:

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

As stated in the news item article, Man Utd already have accepted a permanent transfer offer for him and thus that's why are reluctant to loan him out (with a potential future buy clause :) )

Kind regards,

Vik

Hi Vik

That makes sense, but why are they then still stating their loan requirements when I make an offer? Sorry, I realise I didn't actually make it clear in the original post (long day, tired brain!) but they weren't outright rejecting my bid as I would totally expect if they'd accepted a permanent offer, they were allowing the approach and saying "this is what we want" then just rejecting whatever I offered.

So, yeah, bug's not so much that they rejected the offer but that they weren't rejecting it *outright* and saying "we're not interested in loaning the player as we've already accept a permanent transfer bid".

Cheers, yeah, I see what you're saying :) 

We already have a Feature Request in place to make those text bubbles more dynamic, so it's something that we'll look to improve in the future.

Kind regards,

Vik