• Estimated value 0€

stranger189
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

All players from my squad, and all other squads as well, have estimated value of 0€, in all three saves/clubs I'm running.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Could you let us know who you are managing please? Do you have a save game which shows the issue? 

Are you using a custom skin? If you remove the custom skin does this resolve the issue. 

Details on how to upload a save game can be found via the link below. 

I have the same problem. Also I have tend to use trials a lot, at the end of the 2 week trial it's as if they have not been scouted,zero information is available.I was using the FLUT skin (beta) skin, but removing it makes no difference.

The uploaded file is: Andy Monahan - Crewe.fm

• SI Staff

Thanks for the save game but this is not reproducing for us. 

Looking at your squad and other clubs in your division the transfer values are not set to 0. 

If you have screenshots of some of the clubs you are seeing the issue with then would you be able to upload to our cloud service? 

I had the same issue and removed ALL custom graphics and skin and went back to vanilla...and it worked.

Not a long term fix at all as I want my graphics, but better than nothing until it's fixed properly

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

• Administrators
    7 hours ago, sjb333 said:

I had the same issue and removed ALL custom graphics and skin and went back to vanilla...and it worked.

Not a long term fix at all as I want my graphics, but better than nothing until it's fixed properly

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

We have nothing to do with the custom graphics I'm afraid. If it's their skin causing the issue it would be their responsibility to resolve it. Apologies.