• No Budget

JordanBlackpoolFC
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Just been promoted with Blackpool to the Premier Division in my second season. My transfer budget was set the day before the play-off final in which i won promotion. They won't increase my budget at all after winning promotion (It was the smallest in the championship) so I am stuck with a squad that are all unhappy and want to leave as I can't afford to offer them new deals and can't sign any players at all. Surely it should take into account that we are going to be receiving 100m plus (minimum) over the course of the season and the budget shouldn't be so rigid?

I am a bit screwed really as I have like 15 players total now loans have gone back, who are now all unhappy as I can't offer them new deals and will probably lose them all at the end of this season and have no squad.

Pretty much every team in the Premier League has one player on more money than my entire wage budget

Requested extra wage budget after my first game of the season in which I had to have a bench full of youth players - apparently my 165k a week wage budget is more than good enough to compete :D

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Unfortunately I don't have any from before I played the play-off final and won promotion as I have carried on a bit since then hoping it would sort it self out and give me a reasonable wage/transfer budget with me being in a new league. I have attached my current save though

I have been thinking and maybe it has something to do with the winter world cup in 2022 pushing back the play-off final date later than it would usually be played.

Maybe in all other seasons the play-off final is much earlier, so when the budget is issued, they would know what division i was in