• Nobody wants me

agoran
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

So, i start my save with Liverpool and then they sacked me even it was only 4 game to the end and I can finish 2nd. So I won with Liver cup. And now nobody wants me even teams in 3rd league which is funny because I was playing CL, i was top 4 in Premiership won 1 cup...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for the information.

If you have a save game from a point where you are struggling to get a job could you please load the save game to our cloud service and we will take a look. 

On 31/10/2021 at 17:59, Ben Kenney said:

Thanks for the information.

If you have a save game from a point where you are struggling to get a job could you please load the save game to our cloud service and we will take a look. 

Hi, i have upload file

Liverpool.pm

Please check and give answer

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

Sadly, I don't think we can do much in this instance - when you start as Sunday League Footballer and with barely any coaching badges, it's going to be difficult for you, irregardless of who you managed before. Your reputation is still "Minimal" and most that you can hope for would be offers from Conference level teams and you haven't loaded that division into your game. 

Ideally, always use the suggested badges relating to a club when starting as them :thup:

Kind regards,

Vik

8 hours ago, Viktor Ilivanov said:

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

Sadly, I don't think we can do much in this instance - when you start as Sunday League Footballer and with barely any coaching badges, it's going to be difficult for you, irregardless of who you managed before. Your reputation is still "Minimal" and most that you can hope for would be offers from Conference level teams and you haven't loaded that division into your game. 

Ideally, always use the suggested badges relating to a club when starting as them :thup:

Kind regards,

Vik

So trainers with badges who dont win nothing and dont coach big teams are better than me? this is not real...

I start as sunday league manager and that means that the game is heavier is this correct?

If i start with more badges the game will be easier?

• Administrators

It doesn't mean the game will be easier if you start with badges, it mainly means you'll have a higher reputation and be a more appealing candidate to bigger clubs.