• Pedro is a time traveller?

dashi112
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

Is there a chance you can upload a savegame for us to investigate further? Here's how you can: 

Ideally before deadline day - anywhere from a day or a week before is ideal :)

Kind regards,

Vik

uploaded a save as:

pedro is a time traveller.fm

Thats from midnight of the same day so continue once n you get the option to enter Deadline Day appear. Is that acceptable?

If I may make a suggestion...

anyone at a current club who wants to move who hasnt had a club 2+ seasons prior you say "he has played X times for Y club this season" or " he hasn't been played at Y club and doesn't want his return to stagnate" or something like that.

No club the past full season it can say "He is looking to return to football and is willing to lower his demands to join you"

or words to those effects. I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

• Administrators
    3 hours ago, dashi112 said:

If I may make a suggestion...

anyone at a current club who wants to move who hasnt had a club 2+ seasons prior you say "he has played X times for Y club this season" or " he hasn't been played at Y club and doesn't want his return to stagnate" or something like that.

No club the past full season it can say "He is looking to return to football and is willing to lower his demands to join you"

or words to those effects. I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

Completely get where you're coming from, but a suggestion like that would have to be a feature request - if you could post it at the link below you're more likely to get the request actioned. :) 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/680-football-manager-feature-requests/