• Pedro Porro - obscene wages

MikeRitson
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Hey - I wondered whether this was a glitch in terms of the contract offer to Pedro Porro. He moved to Real after a couple of loans from Man City, but this wage is £575k a week.

Which seems obscene for a RB who isn't high on reputation.

FYI - I tried to sign him too, but his wage request was about 275k a week (was on about 33k a week previously).

Porro main.jpg

Porro history.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Kyle - it was over 12 months ago. Would my game still hold a save file for it? 

In addition, a friend had a similar experience with Amine Gouiri going to Barca and being on £575k a week too

• Administrators

Unfortunately not - for scenarios like this we really would need saves at the point the transfer offer is accepted so we can walk through the situation. 

Please do let us know if you have a save for any similar examples at the appropriate time. Thanks. 

Yeah no problem. Unfortunately I hadn't noticed or revisited him until he was on the radar again.

I had a bid accepted by Man City, fee was between £40-50m including add ons. He / his agent wanted far less from me than what he seems to have got at Real.