• Staff Meeting - Technical Director suggests recruiting a Loan Manager but club already has one

Marc Lister
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Managing Man UFC (!) and in a staff meeting Darren Fletcher has suggested someone "would be a good addition to the team's scouting staff a Loan Manager "to improve the overall quality of the personnel operating in that department". However the club has a Loan Manager already and I've not fired the incumbent so the existing Loan Manager is as the game starts.

Should a Technical Director, or anyone else who attends the staff meeting, really be suggesting replacing existing staff or is this the game suggesting ways to improve the staff?

Screenshot of Loan Manager suggestion in staff meeting

image.thumb.png.9c6b88a922c8b34487b04a0b6d662bf0.png

Screenshot of Les Parry as current Loan Manager for Man UFC

image.thumb.png.8f360bc1ea6152fbaad9a0419a9168d3.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks  for the feedback. 

This is intended behaviour recommendations for staff roles that are already filled can occur, if they feel the suggested staff member would be an improvement. 

Cheers,

Ben 

Hi Ben.

Thanks for the update. I can see now on the right-hand side that there's a line about the benefit being it improves the relevant team with a downside listed of having to release an existing member of staff. I hadn't initially seen that bit but I have now so it makes sense.

Thanks again.

Marc