• Too easy to sign Mbappe

Ouroboros_66
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Playing as Man Utd, I see that Mbappe's contract is expiring, so I make an offer, 300k a week + bonuses, less than he asked.

Only Bayern seems to make an offer other than me, but I feel that all the top clubs should be interested.

Steps to Reproduce

- I have uploaded a save game called "mbappe_signs_before.fm" before making a contract offer.

- Another save is "mbappe_signs_quick.fm", go to inbox, there is a news item "Mbappe isn't interested in making a decision for a while yet"

- Click "Discuss making a quicker decision", then convince, then back down, "Okay, you do things your way"

- Continue the game, after a week or so passes Mbappe accepts the offer - uploaded a save mbappe_signs_wp.fm" from that point

NB! the upload seems really slow, so it might take several hours from this post until the files are there...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

There are a lot of factors in play when clubs make those decisions and most notably, not everyone has the financial muscle to sign Mbappe and cover his wages. In addition, by convincing him to make a quicker decision, you took advantage of a lovely FM feature - which is generally what's intended for :)

I would say that everything is working as intended in this instance.

Kind regards,

Vik