• Transfer not happening at the end of the season

broddoi
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Hi, I'm managing AC Milan, in jan 2025 I accepted a transfer for Kessie at the end of the season to Real Madrid, but when I confirmed it went straight to Real Madrid. Please fix it

image.thumb.png.815d43798e512dda5bd22bd1927b6f15.pngimage.png.e9260b978c1b2811d42bfcfe3e1fdb13.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

20 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

We'll investigate this and get it logged, thank you. :) 

Thanks, apart of that I didn't spot anything yet apart of some irrealistic transfer (Abraham changing 3 teams in 3 years each time for more than 40 millions without scoring more than 8-9 goals per season).

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

So far we've been unable to get this one to reproduce - any chance for you to keep a save from before you received the offer? Or some specific steps to reproduce (did you click "Suggest terms" or did you "Negotiate Offer" when you requested End of Season?)

Kind regards,

Vik

I've put end of the season as not negotiable, but after it happened I loaded previous save and continued as I didn't want to lose a player in the middle of the season not for my mistake, if it happens again I'll let you know and keep the 2 saves