• Transfer > Offer to clubs > Loan offer (out) - unable to tell clubs that you are unwilling to accept any offers that include a future fee.

PhatsUK
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

When offering people out for transfer you can usually work around certain clauses coming back in offers by adding them to the Offer(out) then hitting "remove and exclude from negotiation".  I have done this to sell a player without a wage contribution instead of getting multiple offers from teams who expect me to keep paying him while also lowballing on the price.  I am not sure whether this is the way the feature is intended to be used.

However when I offer one of my players out for loan, if I add the various future fee clauses and then 'remove and exclude from negotiation" before making the "offer to clubs", assuming the player is one that has been tipped for success as having high potential the AI teams most often respond with non negotiable loan offers including future fees.

It feels inconsistent that the method works for transfer offer (out) and not for loan offer (out)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments