• Transfer value is exactly same as asking price

thehadesfactor
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Not sure if its a bug or whether SI has completely removed the concept of a precise transfer value or market value. But so far, I've experienced that a player has the exact same transfer value as his expected asking price from his club. And if I list a player for a certain value, his transfer value automatically changes to that exact amount.

Here's Sule listed for 15M and his transfer value shows 15M.

unknown.png

Here's him a moment later with him listed at 16M

image.png.314497610a977d072320d080dda18472.png

Here's him listed at 80M the next moment

image.png.0058c943119c46757deffb4ec2d78970.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

That's just how the value system under the hood works I'm afraid, it's not a bug in this case, working as intended. 

The price the club values him at and the price other clubs offer for him won't always match, thankfully! :) 

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

That's just how the value system under the hood works I'm afraid, it's not a bug in this case, working as intended. 

The price the club values him at and the price other clubs offer for him won't always match, thankfully! :) 

Thanks. I had actually forgotten about the fact that I had reported this...all the while I was actually excited about this new addition for the past 24 hours...almost raving about it in various groups and Discord servers!