• Unable to Register Player for UEFA Champions League

Muaath
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I was not able to register players in Champions League with AC Milan. Before the deadline ( and still on deadline day) , if I select players and find the button "Testing Changes Only"

after the deadline day, on 2-September, I receive a message about registration deadline, and the list becomes submitted without any players registered.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      play until champions league registration deadline.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for the information. 

We are looking into the problem. Do you happen to have a save game from late August, before the registration news items were generated. 

If so would you be able to upload to our cloud service? Details on how to upload can be found via link below. 

6 minutes ago, Ben Kenney said:

We are looking into the problem. Do you happen to have a save game from late August, before the registration news items were generated. 

If so would you be able to upload to our cloud service? Details on how to upload can be found via link below. 

fortunately, I have a backup file from August 28, and another save from August 31

Files are uploaded to the cloud, and file names are below:

* last save overwrite backup.fm

* Muaath Alnasser - Milan (v03).fm

Edited by Muaath
    mention where the files are uploaded

6 minutes ago, Ben Kenney said:

Hello Ben,

Just uploaded a save file from August 28th. The file name is:

Andrew Burwood - Man UFC - Reg Issue.fm

I hope that helps. If I can do anything else let me know.

Same issue here,  player list was automatically submitted with no players selected when the news item came through.

Uploaded file name (from late August): Christian Sansouci - Paris SG (v03).fm

Edited by Walks2K

• SI Staff

If you check your Staff Responsibilities pages can you check to see if the below responsibility is assigned away from you. If it is then assign it back to yourself and see if that resolves the problem. 

image.png.dc9a2c61e99148fd7477bc33e28fd8af.png

This is a workaround which has helped some users. We are working on a full fix for release. 

Cheers,

Ben 

9 dakika önce, Ben Kenney said:

If you check your Staff Responsibilities pages can you check to see if the below responsibility is assigned away from you. If it is then assign it back to yourself and see if that resolves the problem. 

This is a workaround which has helped some users. We are working on a full fix for release. 

Cheers,

Ben 

I solved the problem by applying this. Thank you.

47 minutes ago, Ben Kenney said:

Cheers,

Ben 

yes it worked. I though about it though but have not tested it until you mentioned it.

I also have this issue with with Premier League registration, I have registered players but nothing seems to happen when I click confirm selection, I tried the work around suggested above but that does not work either. Cant get past 30th July in game.