• Unrealistic transfer offers and negotiations

pigekar564
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Really hard to sell players this year. I am getting very unrealistic offers - only about 20-30% of players worth. Even got one for 0€ and demand to play for 40% of players wage. I would literally have to pay for a player to leave to other club. There is also almost no room for negotiation with the offers I receive for my players. Sometimes trying to negotiate results in even worse offers than initial.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Another weird thing in the same savegame. I offered Martinez to other clubs for 80M. He got upset and asked to talk about the high asking price.

I asked what was an acceptable offering price and He suggested 81M. After agreeing, He's not upset anymore on a even higher offering price.

For Louie Barry, Danny Ings; AI is offering you half of his transfer value, which I would not call unrealistic since trying to buy cheap (as you do in the game) and unsettle the player. For Sebastiano Esposito read again. Does not have only 11m transfer clause; but additional clauses which you have not provided. Also keep in mind you are spend more wages than FFP allows in La Liga (you spend over a million euros above).

3 horas atrás, fc.cadoni disse:

For Louie Barry, Danny Ings; AI is offering you half of his transfer value, which I would not call unrealistic since trying to buy cheap (as you do in the game) and unsettle the player. For Sebastiano Esposito read again. Does not have only 11m transfer clause; but additional clauses which you have not provided. Also keep in mind you are spend more wages than FFP allows in La Liga (you spend over a million euros above).

My wage expenditure shoud not influence the contract/offers I get.

I think it's a broader issue, not just for this players.

I'm constantly getting offers of about 10% to 33% of player's value (not asking prices).

More exemples:

I got another offer on Ings of 1/3 of his value:

image.thumb.png.a20605a3632ca0e98f83c749fe9931b7.png

And for Chalobah, 10% of his value:

image.thumb.png.be245b0c32edf890c95a012348b2e2d2.png

Edited by VicksPT

IMHO, I don't see an issue here. AI is cleary trying to buy cheap and unsettle your player (doesn't matter if it's transfer listed - will try to force a move). Transfer Value does mean you will sell or get what you asking for. I am pretty sure when you go to buy an 100 mil player you will not place a 100 mil offer. Right?

3 minutos atrás, fc.cadoni disse:

IMHO, I don't see an issue here. AI is cleary trying to buy cheap and unsettle your player (doesn't matter if it's transfer listed - will try to force a move). Transfer Value does mean you will sell or get what you asking for. I am pretty sure when you go to buy an 100 mil player you will not place a 100 mil offer. Right?

I would place about 75% of the value, 50% tops. 10% is too unrealistic (even in FM ;) ).

4 minutes ago, VicksPT said:

I would place about 75% of the value, 50% tops. 10% is too unrealistic (even in FM ;) ).

75%? AI is more than happy to sell to you then. I am always starting at 20% - max 50% (if it's a killer in key attributes for the role I want); if not then I will try to unsettle the player with no good ethics (for my own good).

I think SI need to explain more how transfers work, because for me it's totally fine if AI offer me 10% for my star player (which translate = harder managing things). 

25 minutos atrás, fc.cadoni disse:

75%? AI is more than happy to sell to you then. I am always starting at 20% - max 50% (if it's a killer in key attributes for the role I want); if not then I will try to unsettle the player with no good ethics (for my own good).

I think SI need to explain more how transfers work, because for me it's totally fine if AI offer me 10% for my star player (which translate = harder managing things). 

We all have different buying/selling strategies but top players should have realistic bids.  

But I agree with you... should be checked/explained if it is the desired game behaviour or not.