• Youth players acting like stars

ReFil gamehag.com
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I bought this striker when he was 16 and after two years in the academy he decided he wanted to leave because he needs playing time in order to play for the national team....At 18Y, in Italy, without any caps in professional football he thinks he deserves the national team.... I loaned him and now, despite not being unhappy anymore he doesnt want to renew since he is unhappy at the club. Same thing with another 18Y that at least played some professional football in Colombia.

Another thing is that it seems very hard to attract loan offers, even for good players. Top clubs in all europe want to buy my youngster but no small club want to loan them.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I do no have a save or a screen where it says he wants to play more in order to get into the national team but i have the screenshots showing that he is not unhappy anymore but he won't sign because he is unhappy.

1.png

2.png

Generally speaking i would say that:

Too many players get upset too many times. 

Players with a low team status as subs will complain all the time about their playing time despite playing a fair amount of time.

Everybody wants to be sold but no team makes offers and rarely the offer is matching the player value but at the same time clubs will spend crazy money on average players.

Everybody wants to be loaned but almost nobody wants to loan

Wages makes no sense, Nuno Mendes have a wage of 26M at Barcelona while Mbappe earns 22 at Man Utd and Haaland 23 at City. (Barcelona tried to sell Nuno the next season for 8M after paying him 70M).

Every young player i tried to buy accepted my offer.

I receive most of the offers in January while in the summer nobody seems interested