• Cancelling Scouting Assignment on player's profile hides Scout Summary Grade

autohoratio
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

This is a bug (or one that has the same effect) as one I've reported in previous editions of FM, I think it's been present since FM18 or 19.

Issue:

The bug manifests in two ways that I've found:

The first way is going to the profile of a player you're currently scouting, then going to Reports > Cancel Assignment, the Grade/Recommendation disappears from the Scout Summary in the top right of the screen.

The second way seems to be after cancelling one player's assignment, the Scout Summary Grade is also hidden for the other player's you're scouting – going to the profile of any player you're scouting, the Grade is already hidden. However, I'm not sure if this only happens after cancelling another player's assignment, as reloading the savegame didn't restore the Grades.

Clicking on the Scout Summary and then going back to the player's profile restores the Grade to how it should appear. The bug does not occur if you go to the player's Scout Summary page before cancelling the assignment.

Clearing the interface cache did not restore the Grades.

How it should appear:

image.png.cdef7ad25fb7c779e70c95953161932a.png

How it appears after cancelling the assignment or navigating :
    image.png.6bb86ba894036e72502ea69945687a0b.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      -The bug manifests in two ways that I've found:

-The first way is going to the profile of a player you're currently scouting, then going to Reports > Cancel Assignment, the Grade/Recommendation disappears from the Scout Summary in the top right of the screen.

-The second way seems to be after cancelling one player's assignment, the Scout Summary Grade is also hidden for the other player's you're scouting – going to the profile of any player you're scouting, the Grade is already hidden. However, I'm not sure if this only happens after cancelling another player's assignment, as reloading the savegame didn't restore the Grades.

-Clicking on the Scout Summary and then going back to the player's profile restores the Grade to how it should appear. The bug does not occur if you go to the player's Scout Summary page before cancelling the assignment.

-Clearing the interface cache did not restore the Grades.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is very annoying thing and I have it the same. Mainly within all players that are placed in the Scouting/Players/Scouted. So it's probably connected somehow to this.

1. No grade is in the player profile, it tells me I need to request a member of your scouting staff to compile a report on this player.

2. but it also tells me that Knowledge level is 100%.

3. The Knowledge level is in the Player/Reports, same as the grade.

4. When I go back to the player overview, the grade appears.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.ddb4870cbc35a86cd8e8e53d475fe5b3.pngScreenshot_2.thumb.png.9b940f2c503d4b8109f39a84e261afa6.png

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.9a7372a9c20a2db63afa1af0da0b41c8.pngScreenshot_4.thumb.png.55a867798d5a01ba03fb3ec6092c8b4c.png

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

8 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

It looks like this has been fixed :thup: If it reoccurs I'll follow up