• Team report screen not responding to clicks

DarJ
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

UX7TyS7lZa.thumb.gif.64ac0d61d9f5285c3024333c225d67ae.gif

As you can see from the gif team report screen, the default page is the formation but when I click on "scoring",  nothing happens, it stays on the formation page. However, when I click on "conceding", it shows the scoring page and I have to click on "formation" to get the conceding page.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

7 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

It has been fixed. I can't remember when because I've been playing on the public beta for a while now