• FFP Wage Structure Bug (After Promotion)

Dissonia
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Hi guys,

Just a FYI regards to my FM22 Beta experience.

I started playing FM22 career mode with Forest Green in League Two and got promoted to League One. Currently its past the preseason stage (August 2022) and I noticed my club was all of sudden on a transfer embargo. The club announced before the season a Transfer budget of 1Mil and 63K wage budgets. My current remaining transfer/wage budgets are:

• Transfer Budget - 940K

Wage Budget 

• Current Total - 43k (Currently 35k is Player Wages, down from 39K) - Had to sell a few key players
    • Commited Total - 44K

Now the Financial Fair Play shows the the maximum allowed weekly wages must be 37k.  Whereas, going back to my League Two save the FFP maximum limit is 43K.

-------------

I tested it by starting a new career mode with a league One team and confirmed FFP maximum wages is in fact higher, at 49k.

Hope this bug can be fixed for future "new career modes". Until then I will happily continue using this save!

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Can't, unless I play another season from scratch. Otherwise try replicating as per above. Play full season from League Two and get promotion to League One.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the exact same problem! also, the board's wage budget is set at 70k, but FFP sets it at 37k (lower than when the team was in League Two). it just doesn't make sense.