• Season 33-34 not launching

Baud33
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

First please excuse me if my English is not perfect.

I have launched a career with a small club in England playing in Level 10 and my goal was to lead it to the top. I used some downloads found on website https://fm-base.co.uk/ to add English Leagues below Vanarama.

Everything was ok until beginning of season 33-34. I have reached Sky Bet Championship level at the end of 31-32, I did a first season at this level in 32-33 but during Summer break in July 33, I encountered a serious issue.

To summarize the issue

• no games scheduled in all English Leagues (from PL until Level 10)
    • games scheduled are only for FA Cup, Carabao Cup and European competitions (not for my club of course but I checked that English clubs are correctly engaged in Champions League, Europa League...)
    • other European leagues (Spain, Germany, Italy, France...) are working correctly (games are scheduled)
    • I can schedule and play friendly games
    • no usual messages received at the beginning of a new season, for example
      • to welcome players when they come back from vacation
      • to inform about the main dates of the season

It seems that the previous season didn't finish. For example in Sky Bet Championship menu, last game scheduled is play-off final for accession in PL in May 33.

For information I already tried to simulate the whole season 33-34. I came back from vacation beginning of July and it seems that 34-35 season is correctly launched and scheduled.

Do you know if this issue can be solved ? It took me a lot of time to lead my little club until Sky Bet Championship and I will be very disappointed if I had to stop this career before reaching PL.

Many thks in advance for your help

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

I can only apologise, but the issue is with the custom files you're using, not the game itself. 

When loading on a default database there are no issues with the 33/34 season loading. I'm afraid there would be nothing we can do. 

You could perhaps try holidaying forward a season and seeing if the following year loads fixtures, but other than that I'm sorry to say you may have to start over.