• (FM22) Costa Rican club is untracable, and gets wrong link to different team

Jorgen
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Open

Description of issue

I was just editing the reputation of North-American teams when I noticed something strange. I was looking for Costa Rican team  Club Sport Uruguay de Coronado (https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Sport_Uruguay_de_Coronado) but it won't show up in the editor, when using the club search. I tried different spellings, etc. There are however other ways to get this club to show up:

1. Via their manager Cristian Salomón
    2. Via the team list of the Liga Movistar (Costa Rican 2nd level)

When clicking on the teamname that shows up, in both instances it links to Costa Rican club Saprissa, which is a entirely different football club (Saprissa). Seems there is something wrong in the database, where a club in invisible/untracable and when found, it links to another team (Saprissa). After a more detailed search it seems like the editor thinks it is a B-team of Saprissa but I can't find any information on this. And wouldn't it come up in the club search then? Am I missing something, or is this broken?

This is on a un-edited 22.4 database and on an edited database too.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

As I cannot edit the topic title, perhals it isn't a wrong link because it's a feeder team according to the database. Still I can't find any of this when searching on the internet. Is this a mistake in the database or something that should be?