• Cannot add newly signed players to training camp (not even with the FM Editor)

tarzanofmars
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Surely this is a bug, because any club in the world should have zero restrictions when it comes to which of its players can be added and removed from a training camp. 

Playing as Stuttgart, my training camp just started and there are about 7 new signings who are at the club and available for the second team and the U19s, but I cannot add them to the training camp. Nor can I add any of the other players that weren't added at the start.

So I opened the editor and selected 'Allow registration anytime' and when in the registration screen I can add and remove them at will from the Bundesliga registration, but I still cannot check them to add them to the training camp. If I uncheck a player who is registered for the camp, I cannot add him back.

This is a big deal because my new signings and other players will miss the majority of the preseason matches because I cannot 'drive' or 'fly' them to a training camp or however you want to imagine the absurdity. It's not just new signings, its any player of the club that wasn't added to the training camp at the initial registration.

There's always been issues with this in FM and its time it gets fixed.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Start with any team in the game and go on holiday until you reach the training camp dates, leave a few players out, play your first match and then try to add the players left out to the training camp, you won't be able to, not even with the editor.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Correction on steps to reproduce, just open the .fm file I uploaded and the game will be at the selection screen and you will see all the players that cannot be added to the training camp.

20211123072130_1.jpg