• fitness doesn't recover

redlegend
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

it happened in 4th season but here are pictures of my players condition after some of them played football match 4 days ago and some of them haven't played a match for 2 weeks (can't see a difference) they all should have the full (or near full) fitness/condition ...they all have similar natural fitness and I have top physioterapist in my team and I am also fan of regular rotating so they shouldn't be to tired after the season

save game is called fitness

screenshot_20211201_234116.png

screenshot_20211201_234123.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Club world is bugged for a long time...

1 - Training does not happen. - Can you confirm this with the Schedules, so I know it's just not me? I'm not there in my save yet.

I think a big part of the issue will be seen there - you need an actual training slot of recovery\rest to recover. I'm guessing the team are travelling and playing vs what they need to recover.

2 - Teams do not set a training camp, and so travel way too much (We all know pro teams would setup a training camp in the country hosting to reduce travel and increase training\rest time). It's travel before and after a game, taking up most of the traing slots. Heaven forbid you do well.....

The club World cup is a Horrific event that I am seriously considering Disabling entierly If I run another save.

SI will likely ask you for a save from that point as well (I'll be saving right on this point when I get there next time).

On 19/11/2021 at 20:30, redlegend said:

yeah it is the same here, the training schedule only appers when only tactical training can happen....I know that club world cup was bugged even before, but before the game showed that my players had full fitness but in the game they strarted to tire very quickly...in FM22 this pretends to do something else :) (as I wrote above)

I can add a save a few says before - its  called condition