• "no longer a weakness" advice when training player's....weaknesses

properdisco
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

This piece of advice from the staff meetings really needs to go. It's ruining training.

example: training a 20 year old striker with great potential, but only 9 stamina - I want him to work on his endurance, of course. 5 minutes later I am told this is "no longer a weakness". Now, I can accept some things like "not showing improvement" and I don't expect him to have elite stamina any time soon or even ever, I just want him to work on a glaring weakness. But "no longer a weakness?" The rating is 9 out of 20! Of course it's a weakness. Ridiculous piece of advice that really takes the fun out of trying to shape your younger players. Please address as I have been frustrated with individual focus for some time and it's been made even worse in this game

• Steps To Reproduce:
      do literally any individual focus training on anybody and wait for the next staff meeting to ruin it

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

wow, thanks for addressing, guys. was hoping this was a beta thing but there's even more of this in the main game. this has made individual training a complete and utter waste of time

I am just going to keep posting ridiculous examples of this until somebody at least attempts to justify it being the way it is. More people should be irritated by this, I think it's extremely poor to have all of your individual training ideas trampled on by the next staff meeting.

Where's the freedom? Where's the ability to shape our players? Are they all just set to have certain stats/growth and what I choose to try and focus on is now completely obsolete? How bad at something does somebody have to be for it to actually still be considered a "weakness"? I want this stuff explained to me.

js.png

I have been informed by a friend that this is not new to FM22, but it's certainly more prominent and in my face!

I really, really, really, really think it's time to be overhauling training. And in particular, training advice & training happiness. Current system is outright bad and there's no excusing it.

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Given that you've said this is reappearing in the release build, I'll mark this thread to be moved over to the release forums, and one of the QA team will investigate as soon as they can.