• Unable to change primary tactic for a youth team in the development center

jcp1417
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Known Issue

Description of issue

in the dev center, I am unable to change the team's primary tactic. I can select a different one, but as soon as I return to the team, the tactic changes back to the top one. It's very frustrating as I cannot tell them which tactic to use unless I fire the U18 manager and assume control.

image.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      I don't know how it started, but my U23 team allows changes. I did manage my U18 team at one point but then hired a manager so I could focus on my first team. Idk if that has anything to do with it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am also completely unable to change my U18s tactics. What's more, I'm not receiving any emails for their training either. I SHOULD have complete control, and I can control individuals' training, but not the team tactics training.

There's another thread for what I think is the same bug, and it includes a workaround:

1. Delegate training for all underage teams
    2. Go into the Development center and then go into the tactics for the desired team
    3. You should then be able to select the primary team's tactics

Using this, I was able to get both my U23s and U18s teams playing with the primary team's tactic.

20 minutes ago, bikeracer4487 said:

There's another thread for what I think is the same bug, and it includes a workaround:

1. Delegate training for all underage teams
    2. Go into the Development center and then go into the tactics for the desired team
    3. You should then be able to select the primary team's tactics

Using this, I was able to get both my U23s and U18s teams playing with the primary team's tactic.

I've tried that and it still doesn't work. When i'm in a youth team's tactics screen and click on a different tactic, it flashes back to the first tactic. See screenshot where you can see the tactic is selected on direct counter, but the tactical style is the first option, wing play. image.png.1742969c8ffc02ccc56da65c86423332.png

27 minutes ago, bikeracer4487 said:

I am also completely unable to change my U18s tactics. What's more, I'm not receiving any emails for their training either. I SHOULD have complete control, and I can control individuals' training, but not the team tactics training.

I was also not receiving U18 calendar emails, which is why I stopped controlling their training. Has that been reported as a bug?