• Added media sources not attending press conferences

duccio
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

For the past several FM versions I have always created extensive pre-game editor files to add real media sources to replace the fake ones that get created in-game. But it has not worked in FM22. Now with the first winter update having been released, I made a little test to see if it has changed.

Added media sources (all newspapers based in Bergamo and set to attend press conferences):
    1 with local scope
    1 with regional scope
    1 with national scope
    1 with continental scope
    1 with scope set to club Atalanta
    1 with scope set to competition Italian Serie A

All of the above media sources are in a new save I created, but none of them attend press conference to introduce new Atalanta manager. In attendance are OneFootball and two fake media sources. Why aren't the added media sources attending the press conference?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ciao @duccio ho lo stesso problema, stavo lavorando ad un mega progetto con tutti i media italiani reali, 100%, dopo aver seguito migliaia di conferenze sportive, tutte reali per la serie a, ma da FM 24, praticamente ho constatato che tutti i media aggiunti, non partecipano mai alle conferenze.

Per caso hai scoperto il motivo? e magari come risolvere? non vorrei buttare un lavoro di mesi e mesi.

Grazie