• Editor is not loading at all with AMD CPU and RTX 3070 / Players are not loading in my laptop

HardcoreGR
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

I must say that this year's version of pre-game editor has the most bugs I've ever seen and I can't understand why noone has seen those bugs earlier.

First, I tried using the editor in my laptop. Upon the first load, the Players tab is not working. I see only "50 players" but in fact their names are empty. This can't be fixed with re-loading the database and it's not a memory problem as I tried to run the editor even after a restart.

My laptop: ASUS ROG Strix, 16GB RAM, Intel Core i7 7th Gen, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060

In my Desktop PC, even though I have a very good PC, it's not even running! I have installed the latest DirectX version, of course I have the game installed, but nothing happens.

My desktop PC: 32GB RAM, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz, GPU RTX 3070 .

Can a developer help asap as I am a scout in a club which plays in the top-tier division in our country?

Thank you.

edtor-2.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments