• FM Editor (22.4) - New error setting international competitions in custom DB

Micho21
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Hi,

I've experienced a new issue when editing my custom DB.  This DB incluudes a new country with its own competitions and rules, and also with international competitions in order to allow this country to be part of World Championship and European Championship (it has been edited 2022 and 2026 European World Championsihp Qualifying). It should be pointed out that everything works correctly in previous versions (including 22.3).

However, at the time that I have been verifying rules in this version, and without any changes made, that error emerged (see Image 1):

"Number of teams in competition (0) doesn't match expected number of teams from rankings (53)".

I've tried different things but I didn't found anything that works. I suppose that's related with some actualization of hardcoded results in order to preserve real teams already qualified. Anyway, I would like to confirm it and to know how to solve it or what changes I need to allow verification.

Thanks four your attention!

Image 1.png

G2022-4.fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

En 6/9/2022 a las 8:18, andreyka178rus dijo:

Whats news? This problem not done

I've managed to solve it about a month ago or so. You have to re-extract Continental competitions with the Editor (there's a link below that shows you how to do it), delete the previous continental competitions and to join both files (it is more easy to import your custom DB within the new international competitions).