• Missing Players in FM22 Save

alexobc
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Hi All,

I have recently had the idea of starting a new FM22 save where New Zealand, my country is part of the Asian Football Confederation. So I went into the pregame editor and made this a thing, and it worked perfectly. New Zealand were participating perfectly in Asian football.

But I did find one major issue. Some players from New Zealand were missing from the game completely, I couldn't find them in the national pool, or even scouting, these are all players that would easily make it into the NZ first squad, so they were key to my save.

A few examples of these players are "Bill Tuiloma", "Joe Bell", and "Stefan Marinovic". When I launch a new save where New Zealand is not in Asia, and back in Oceania, these players are in the game.

Does anyone have any idea as to what might of happened to them? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Alex

• Steps To Reproduce:
      As said in description

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

I've had the team investigate this and they advised the following: 

The players who are loaded into a save are based on their reputation and current/potential ability. This ensures that the correct players are being used for your database size. In order to have more lower CA/PA/Rep players loaded in, you can increase the database size, I found that by just switching to a large database, Bell and Tuiloma are loaded in. To include even more, you can enter Advanced options and select New Zealand -> Players of nationality. 

Let us know if we can help further. :)