• Pre-Editor - Cannot rename Reserve teams on manually created teams

MuVortez
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Hi folks,

I have come across an issue when trying to rename Reserves/Sub team on newly created clubs or on clubs that do not currently have reserve teams.

For context I am creating an extended league system for Northern Ireland, a lot of sub divisions have Reserves/11's/3rds just due to the amateur nature of the lower league system.

What I have noticed is after creating a reserve team of any kind and try to edit either the name or short name, it will register your change in the database changes but upon exiting the field after editing it will change back to the originally system generated name.

Example below I have added a II team to Portadown, I change the name from 'Portadown II' to 'Portadown Seconds' and the Short name to 'Porty Seconds' I've included screen shots of the registered successful changes in the database changes section and also a subsequent screen of the fields which have reverted and not showing the updated text.

I then save editor data and loaded up the game with the file, I have then screen shot the name change has not reflected in the game however the newly created II team is showing and is working correctly.

I didn't have fm 2020 or 2021 so unsure if this has been an unrecognised bug in previous editing but it did work in the 10`9 and previous versions.

Many thanks

Keith

fm2020-pre-editor-reserves-name-bug-01.PNG

fm2020-pre-editor-reserves-name-bug-02.PNG

fm2020-pre-editor-reserves-name-bug-03.PNG

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Select Club
      Navigate to reserve teams
      In main window under 'reserve Teams' add a new team of any kind
      In left hand nav tree select the newly created Reserve team
      Edit the name field/short name feild
      Check database change has been registered