• Pre Game Editor - Game Pass

sjbx07
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

Can anyone confirm they have been able to successfully use this to swap teams from different leagues?

Been doing this edit for years but starting a new career results in a crash dump every time, if I only edit player values the game seem to work fine...

Any ideas, already opened a ticket and they just told me to ask for help here.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Add Celtic and Ranger into the English Championship using the swap button > start new career > choose edited database & size > Crash Dump

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

For me the pregame editor wont even start, downloaded from microsoft store tried it on both c drive and my drive where FM22 is installed but soon as I try to launch the editor it just crashes immediatly

6 hours ago, CyberOps said:

For me the pregame editor wont even start, downloaded from microsoft store tried it on both c drive and my drive where FM22 is installed but soon as I try to launch the editor it just crashes immediatly

Any help would be very welcome

Same issue, having finally found the pre-game editor should be downloaded from the microsoft store, it does seem that it will not even launch. The comments on the microsoft store are much the same, with only few people able to actually use it and then as above it crashes the game.

5 hours ago, joeski27 said:

Same issue, having finally found the pre-game editor should be downloaded from the microsoft store, it does seem that it will not even launch. The comments on the microsoft store are much the same, with only few people able to actually use it and then as above it crashes the game.

Yeah I hope it gets fixed fast

5 minutes ago, sjbx07 said:

Support seems to be fairly non existent, open a ticket, they send me to the forum to be ignored?

I know the feeling, same thing happened to me

Hope we can get this working at some point, support finally answered and said install both the game and editor on c drive but that didnt fix it for me either.

• SI Staff

Sorry that we haven't gotten back to you sooner, we are investigating this further and it's one that our team are aware of. We appreciate you all raising this with us.

1 hour ago, Abdullah Patel said:

Sorry that we haven't gotten back to you sooner, we are investigating this further and it's one that our team are aware of. We appreciate you all raising this with us.

Thank you, hope we can see a fix soon so it also doesnt matter what drive its installed in