• Reserve Teams To Create

affe1802
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Hello I have a question!

So I have a Database file for Germany and research Local Regions Competition and research City´s, Stadium´s, and Club´s.

I created the comp and clubs and if have club reserve teams also the reserve teams.

If a club don't have reserve teams I add at reserve teams to create and my mind was.

"If Clubs Don't Have Reserve Teams set the Reserve Teams in Reserve Teams To Create and use the division tab and set the competition where the Team should start if the Board ask for create B team."

So I created for clubs that don't have reserve teams in Reserve Teams To Create

set the comp and set Not used aktive.

945243020_SGEintrachtFriesack.png.786b6a5f9143f27bf8472a3838d50e23.png

so now I Test Rules but now not don't worked.

So My Question is Why Can not use the Reserve Team To Create For

Create B Club in game if the board ask and use the division tab and if Not used active use for create b club in game and not for Comp>Teams> Reserve Teams?

1042126638_SGEintrachtFriesackComp.png.9efad6ecd554d9c508d795f1c422449c.png

COMP.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Lastly, sorry for not getting back to you on this one either, it's a question better placed for our Editor Hideaway, where you can get quicker and more in depth responses to your questions. 

If you still need a hand with it, let me know, although I appreciate it's been quite some time.