• Youth type need in current Affiliations

affe1802
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

can
     you please add the U19 and U18 as a type of partnership to current partnerships for clubs that share a youth team and more than 3 reserve teams please 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

And can you add to current affiliation B Club and C Club 

to Cannot Play in Same Division if the main Team Relegated in the last league can play in same Division (because Last league has no Relegation places) 

and German haven't reserve leagues.

And a Option to choose This is the Last Lowest League in Structure that can created B clubs in game Starts in playable league and no inaktiv Amateur league needs because I added all for Local Region Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Brandenburg, the lowest league that does not have lower league and Relegation Places and the created B Team will never have a chance to Promote to playable Leagues.

this is the biggest issue.

I know why you add the inaktiv Amateurliga but for users that spends more time With the Editor than to play, and add Competitions till the last lowest competition.

or if the option already exists shows where the settings are that the founded B team in the game does not play in the inactive amateur league but in the last playable league that has no relegation places.

And Please bring back the U17 competition. type and team type. It is a game and I know but youth player are 15 year old and its a game and in custom.

some teams don't have U19 Youth teams.

U17 older player move to main team or b teams.

its a game please bring back U17..... 

• Administrators

Sorry you never did get a response to this, it's more of a feature request than a bug which is why it wasn't picked up initially, but we'll review this in advance of the next version. 

It's not something that could've ever been resolved in FM22, so while I understand 7 months to response is of no use to anyone, we'll still be working to the same timeframe.